Consider Developing a ServiceStack IAuthProvider?

Oct 18, 2014 at 12:24 AM
I'm not sure if you're familiar with ServiceStack, but it's a common framework that focuses on clean integration of various web technologies (cache, IoC, session, membership, database integration, etc.) and is a great alternative to WebAPI.

I have upgraded to ServiceStack's 4.0.32 build, which has better integration with ASP.NET's core framework and am wondering if there's an easy way to get your project to integrate as an AuthProvider.

ServiceStack References:
I think this project (Identity 2.0 Implementation in DynamoDB) could see some serious traction if it had a ServiceStack implementation. @mythz always roams StackOverflow.com and has direct access in getting a DynamoDB Implementation straight into ServiceStack.

Just a thought. I legally can't share what I wrote, but I can help answer any questions you may have.
Oct 30, 2014 at 5:58 AM
@kexic - I don't have any current plans to do this implementation for servicestack currently. I have too many other projects going now, but would be willing to contribute any applicable code to that effort from this project. Thanks for the feedback.